Missing shortcuts

Hi,

I recently synced my Evernote premium account to a new Mac with the latest version of Evernote for Mac 7.1. That machine has a ScanSnap Evernote scanner attached vis USB. Evernote had me step through the ScanSnap scanner initiation dialogue boxes even though the scanner had previously been setup under another Evernote account. When my newly synced Evernote account showed up my long list of shortcuts had been replaced with the generic ScanSnap shortcuts "Document, Business Cards, Receipts, Photos". I have that Evernote account synced on several Macs and a Windows machine. All instances now have the generic ScanSnap shortcuts and my old long list of shortcuts is nowhere that I can see. This is also true for the web version of this account. There doesn't seem to be anything else missing from this account other than the shortcuts list. I've searched the forum and this isn't the same issue as not being able to expand the shortcuts list which another user had. I wasn't able to find this same issue in the forums, but I may have missed it. I would love to get my old list of shortcuts back. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

• Level 5*

Accounts are sync'd from the server but we have the option of not syncing shortcuts5ace60b8d2ffa_ScreenShot2018-04-11at12_21_39.png.7e473bcf296ccfb995e602dea0bbe52f.png
Check your settings in Evernote > Preferences > Sync

Update: known issue no fix.

Here's the response from Evernote support:

----------

Michael M. (Evernote Help and Learning)

Apr 12, 06:24 PDT

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Evernote support. My name is Michael and I have reviewed your ticket.

It is my understanding that after syncing your Evernote account to a new Mac, your shortcuts were reset so that they now only show the generic ScanSnap shortcuts.

This is a known issue that sometimes happens after syncing Evernote for Mac. I apologize as I know you spent a significant amount of time creating your shortcut list, but there is not a way to recover your original list of shortcuts.

If you have any further questions, please let me know. Thank you for your time and patience and have a great rest of your day.

Best Regards,

Michael M.
Customer Support Representative
Mon. - Fri. 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM

-----------

Archived