oaw

Chrome Could you restore the function that can search notebook in the "web clipper"?

Idea

Hi, I have the professional membership of Evernote. Could you restore the function that can search notebook in the "web clipper"? I think it's waste a lot of time to pull down menu when we without that function.

2 replies to this idea

Hi.  I think quite a few people agree with you...

Hello!

Thank you to the Evernote team for all of the work they have done! I have been using Evernote for years, and it is very helpful in my research work!

I agree with the original poster, oaw: I also miss that functionality in the web clipper for Chrome. I clip quite a few pages when searching PubMed, and I have a lot of different notebooks to organize my research. However, with a recent change, the search functionality when searching for a notebook in the clipper is frustrating to use. I can't just type in any word in the title of a notebook, it must be the *first* word. It is even more frustrating that this search field is case-sensitive. 

I have a few dozen notebooks, and searching for them in the clipper using a less-stringent search algorithm was a valuable aspect of the clipper. Could you bring it back? 

Thanks for reading!