Web Clipper update - can't clip selection

Recent update to web clipper in Chrome does not allow ability to clip selection.  Can now only clip full page, bookmark or screen shot.  Still works in Firefox PC version.  Would like to see clip selection functionality return to web clipper in chrome.

• Level 5*

...moving to web clipper specific forum... 

Short form, per Evernote posts: the web clipper was rebuilt, and is missing some of your favorite pieces. The plan is to get them back in there as soon as possible.

• 2 years later...
  • Level 5

OK now, you are posting in a thread that was more than 2 years silent. This means nobody posted in it since spring 2018. 

How sure are you that the issue discussed above is still alive and kicking ? Or just posting for the fun of it ?

If you have an issue, please post browser type and build, version number of web clipper and EN installation plus a description of your problem, maybe with a screenshot.

• 2 months later...
On 1/18/2021 at 12:37 AM, PinkElephant said:

OK now, you are posting in a thread that was more than 2 years silent. This means nobody posted in it since spring 2018. 

How sure are you that the issue discussed above is still alive and kicking ? Or just posting for the fun of it ?

If you have an issue, please post browser type and build, version number of web clipper and EN installation plus a description of your problem, maybe with a screenshot.

Sorry my apologies, Thank you for your reply PinkElephant. I did not get an email to say that you had replied - I was having the same problems as the OP, I wasn't posting for fun, but I am please to report that I have had no further issues with the selection option being missing in the web clipper in chrome - I am beginning to think that  it was just related to that 1 particular web page, but even that page now clips with selection correctly.

I am pleased to say that lately there has been a lot of bug fixing and improvements going on in evernote. I have taken the time to go back and update some topics where they have been fixed in case people are subscribed to them.