Cannot share my Notebook via email

Guest T. Downs

Idea

Guest T. Downs

Hi, I'm new to using Evernote and while I see that I can share individual pages a number of ways there is no option for me to share an entire notebook via a one time email or permalink.

I am unable to hover towards the right of the notebook where I have seen the ability pop-up on other users accounts.

Can someone explain to me why this is happening? I am required to share daily notebook entries. 

2 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
3 minutes ago, Guest T. Downs said:

share an entire notebook via a one time email or permalink

On my Mac, to obtain a permalink. I switch to the Notebook page, right-click a notebook, select pubish

5acd252f65496_ScreenShot2018-04-10at13_55_37.png.7a04605eca6a1c8acdcf1614ce4cea61.png     5acd252cd9c63_ScreenShot2018-04-10at13_55_13.png.f8f05aa33b6ee85042217b2635333ba3.png

I cannot share my notebook any more, either. I don't have a Mac, so the above trick does not work. I simply cannot find the way to share an entire notebook in the updated Evernote. If I revert back to the "old Evernote web" I can still share whole notebooks, but the new one? Nope, no way. Only thing I can do is share single notes. Help, please! Where do you get the public URL to share a whole notebook?

Archived