Unable to CUSTOMIZE "Note" TOOLBAR

I installed the latest version of Evernote yesterday [6.11.2.7027 (307027) Public (CE Build ce-43.0.4829)] and now I am unable to CUSTOMIZE a "Note" TOOLBAR...FYI I had no problem doing so before installed the latest version of Evernote... Now, when I click on the dropdown on the far right of an "individual" Note and then click on CUSTOMIZE, the box of BUTTONS I'm supposed to be capable of dragging to and from the Note Toolbar appears... unfortunately, that same box of BUTTONS sits atop blocking the very same Note Toolbar I'm trying to customize making it impossible to drag something off the existing Note Toolbar or drag and add something to the Note Toolbar. The box of BUTTONS needs to appear BELOW the Note Toolbar in the same exact manner as it does when you Customize the Toolbar of the MAIN Evernote page. 

• Level 5*
2 hours ago, RMar said:

I installed the latest version of Evernote yesterday [6.11.2.7027 (307027) Public (CE Build ce-43.0.4829)] and now I am unable to CUSTOMIZE a "Note" TOOLBAR...FYI I had no problem doing so before installed the latest version of Evernote... Now, when I click on the dropdown on the far right of an "individual" Note and then click on CUSTOMIZE, the box of BUTTONS I'm supposed to be capable of dragging to and from the Note Toolbar appears... unfortunately, that same box of BUTTONS sits atop blocking the very same Note Toolbar I'm trying to customize making it impossible to drag something off the existing Note Toolbar or drag and add something to the Note Toolbar. The box of BUTTONS needs to appear BELOW the Note Toolbar in the same exact manner as it does when you Customize the Toolbar of the MAIN Evernote page. 

So if you don't see the below, can you take a screen shot of what you do see?

ScreenClip.png.8c4a59a7378e40364951fc0674630685.png

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry I did not know anyone had responded as there is no notification of such... and, if there is, please let me know where.  FYI I was actually going to repost my request for assistance on this very same matter when I saw your response.  As requested, I've screen shot the drop down menu causing the problem.  Again, the problem is, as I stated on my 4/10/18 post:

I am unable to CUSTOMIZE a "Note" TOOLBAR...FYI I had no problem doing so before installed the latest version of Evernote... Now, when I click on the dropdown on the far right of an "individual" Note and then click on CUSTOMIZE, the box of BUTTONS I'm supposed to be capable of dragging to and from the Note Toolbar appears... unfortunately, that same box of BUTTONS sits atop blocking the very same Note Toolbar I'm trying to customize making it impossible to drag something off the existing Note Toolbar or drag and add something to the Note Toolbar. The box of BUTTONS needs to appear BELOW the Note Toolbar in the same exact manner as it does when you Customize the Toolbar of the MAIN Evernote page.   

Your assistance in resolving is most appreciated.

Screenshot (2).png

That's not the customize menu. You have to click "Customize" first. Then when you drag the icon, drop it right next to the down arrow you clicked to get that menu. Which is below the menu bar (which is empty), not over it. The mouse cursor will change to show you when you can drop.

Thank you so much for your prompt reply... and for your explicit directions... YOU/I DID IT... and now I got my REMINDER Clock back... THANKS! :)

Archived