Bug with Cursor PositionNote When Pasting Multiple Images

southernforge

Idea

Hi, good evening.

I installed 6.11.2.7027 (307027) Public (CE Build ce-43.0.4829) today, and ran across what I think is unintentional behavior by the application; I did search the forum for existing mentions of this issue - if my post is redundant, please advise.

There is an existing note which contains multiple photos taken in Evernote on iOS, using the phone's camera. 

About 20 images are in this note - and inadvertently created additional, related images in a separate note.  Once synced from the phone, I open Evernote in Windows wait for sync to complete, then copy the similar images from other note - and paste under the last screenshot in the existing note already containing multiple images.

But when doing that - the cursor location instantly takes me approximately two-thirds of the way back up the note; I have to repeatedly manually navigate back to the most recent screenshot at the bottom of the note and then repeat the entire  copy/paste/manually relocate to the last image, and repeatedly go through this process.

Is this by design?  If so, what is the thinking behind it?  Rather, it seems to be a problem which needs to be fixed.

Feedback welcome, thank you.

6 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

You might want to submit a bug report.  There have been other posts wherein images/attachments don't end up where expected.  Don't do this much myself so can't say.

10 hours ago, CalS said:

You might want to submit a bug report.  There have been other posts wherein images/attachments don't end up where expected.  Don't do this much myself so can't say.

Hi @CalS, thank you for the feedback.  I will do that tonight.

Archived