Bug in Tables Function (Moving Cells Deletes Content)

Have had this happen several times and its beyond frustrating... here's what happens:

I'm working with a table that I've created in Evernote and have accidentally clicked and dragged cell content, thereby unintentionally deleting the content.

The most frustrating aspect of this, is that when it happens, not only is the content completely deleted, but the "undo" function will not work. The "undo" function ceases to work at all until further actions are completed.

Accordingly, I have had large amounts of content deleted in tables that I have worked on that are not able to be restored.

Please fix this bug... also generally, the functionality of the tables in Evernote needs some serious TLC and upgrading. People use tables a lot to organize information, so it's important that this function within evernote is top notch... right now it's really unimpressive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Level 5*

Hi.  Evernote's editor is basic,  but for me it's good enough for most routine notes.  Where it falls short I attach a spreadsheet or a word processing file (or any one of a dozen other types) to my note and -provided the device I'm using has the parent software for that file installed- I can edit away and re-save the amended file back to its note when completed.

Archived