Matt Maldre

Chrome "Add remark" field is missing in version 7 of Web Clipper

Idea

In version 6.13.2 of the Web Clipper, there was a field for "Add remark". That field is now missing from version 7.0.2 of the Web Clipper. I absolutely need this field to add comments and notes to articles that I save. Please bring back this very helpful feature of the Web Clipper.

Attached is a screenshot collage showing the difference between version 6.13.2 and 7.0.2 of the Web Clipper. You'll see that the "Add remark" field is missing.

Screenshot 2018-04-05 12.41.32-add remark.jpg

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 replies to this idea

I agree, I add remarks to many of my notes, it's a very useful feature that has been removed. When I manually add comments to the top of my notes I have to reformat them from bold title text. It's a mess.

• Like 1

There's already a lot of comment about this -

To stress how you feel about this please vote here:

I agree - please restore the remark option in web clipper! I use it a lot. 

• Like 1

My two priorities

Restore Remarks - I use it on almost every clip to communicate with my remote assistant - and make notebook selection less cumbersome. 

And please give a heads-up to your Chat personnel so this isn't a ten-minute convo where they ask lots of questions and request a screenshot.

Hi, @Matt Maldre I'm also experiencing this issue. The last EN response on Twitter about it was:

Currently this feature is no longer available. I can however confirm that our team is aware of this issue and is working to bring the 'add a remark' feature back to the web clipper. If you'd like, I can reach out when an update is available! /AT

It seems this feature is working on the other browsers.

https://twitter.com/evernotehelps/status/981910739236470784

• Like 1