automate font size changes?

Hi

I change the font size of text saved copied from internet to evernote every day. They always come in smaller font size like 12 and i always manually change them to 20. I’ve changed the default font size in evernote, but that doesnt affect the new notes with copy and pasted text.

Is there any way to automate it so that evernote automatically changes all new notes to font size 20? 

Or is there any way to use/create a keyboard shortcut to change the font size of all the text in one note in one quick step?

Thanks, Dan 

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, danklim said:

Is there any way to automate it so that evernote automatically changes all new notes to font size 20? 

It helps to mention which Evernote client you are using (Windows,  Mac, Android, iOS, web).

You can utilize a text expander to create a combination of key strokes to select all and change the size. 

I have Breevy on a Windows computer and for example I have one to change the color of the text. It is easy to create and it comes in handy. 

There is also AutoHotKey scripts that are discussed here in the forums which others use. 

• 2 months later...
On 4/3/2018 at 4:43 PM, DTLow said:

On my Mac, I use paste-and-match-style so the text is inserted with my default font/size

Unfortunately this doesnt work for my specific use case, thanks for sharing though just learned something new.

On 4/3/2018 at 8:22 PM, jefito said:

It helps to mention which Evernote client you are using (Windows,  Mac, Android, iOS, web).

Thanks. Using Mac.

On 4/4/2018 at 8:16 AM, TK0047 said:

You can utilize a text expander to create a combination of key strokes to select all and change the size. 

I have Breevy on a Windows computer and for example I have one to change the color of the text. It is easy to create and it comes in handy. 

There is also AutoHotKey scripts that are discussed here in the forums which others use. 

Don't see any way to automate this without using clicks or opening that extra font window. Is there?

Also, any way to do it with Keyboard Maestro?

Archived