jrsc109

Media in Presentation Mode

Idea

Would be great to be able to play media (specifically audio) in a presentation, whilst displaying text / image.

It would help to re-enforce the message / media; rather than just look at a blank screen.

2 replies to this idea

Hi.  Are you looking to be able to play a specific file (audio or otherwise) from the note on display,  or to play a background track while paging through a number of notes?  If a general soundtrack is what you require,  can't you get that by starting a playback from one note,  then going on to the next in series while the playback is still going?  -You'd have to have a shortcut back to the starter page to end the playback as required.  If the presentation is on a separate screen,  you could have the music controls open on one screen while the notes are shown on the other...  maybe.  (I'm not a Mac user,  and I don't use my Windows setup this way,  so all of this is mainly untested speculation.  I do remember running through a PDF while it was on screen at some stage,  and PDFs have some audio possibilities too...)

Thanks for the feedback.  I'll give it a try; although not sure playback will continue if note is closed.  Like the other suggestion of separate screen - that could work.

• Like 1