James SYDNEY

Pin accessed secure note for password and wallet back up

Idea

Evernote stores a lot of my life.

With a high frequency of data hacks, password theft and other online security issues I have a note solution:

i would like the ability to store more. To add notes which require pin access each time they are to be viewed. To store for example a back up of all wallet cards incase of loss, back up of passport, passwords and other secure items. I think many users will value this function.

• Like 1

2 replies to this idea

11 hours ago, James SYDNEY said:

To store for example a back up of all wallet cards incase of loss, back up of passport, passwords and other secure items. I think many users will value this function.

I store everything in Evernote, and use encryption to protect my sensitive data.

• Evernote has a text encryption feature.
  • I also make use of the native encryption of attachments; PDFs, office/iwork documents, ...   

I like the idea of having certain notes more secure or prompting a PIN, code, password etc. What would be nice is that if you can tag a note with a certain pre-determined tag that will make it secure automatically. So when I access it next time, it prompts the PIN since I tagged it.