Give us NOTE HISTORY - essential to prevent lost data

Evernote for iOS is losing data.  I have lost content within notes.  It's happening with alarming frequency.  (At least six times in the past 2 months).   I keep a regular log of medications I take and it's rather important to me. 

I lost a full day of the log's data when I looked this morning -- everything I had entered for yesterday and the evening prior was gone -- I lost 36 hours worth of data for no justifiable reason.  There certainly has no user error here.  It was just gone.  I didn't delete it by accident.

We need to have Note History available to us at all times.   I know the data is backed up somewhere.  I shouldn't have to pay for Evernote Premium to have a sense of security over my information (Note -- I do pay for the Plus tier -- and I thought I had Note History available but it seems like that feature was stripped away at some point). 

However now considering that data is being deleted by Evernote on a regular basis -- this history feature should just be FREE to all because otherwise, we have no way of retrieving data that was lost THROUGH NO FAULT OF OUR OWN.  I am getting so frustrated with the lack of reliability in Evernote -- and this bug needs to be fixed IMMEDIATELY.  Until it is fixed, the Note History features should be readily/freely available to all.  The current state of affairs in INEXCUSABLE.

• Level 5*
54 minutes ago, mncd said:

we have no way of retrieving data that was lost

I don't have your lost data problem but data backups are a good idea.
I have Time Machine running on my Mac, and a daily incremental backup.

And Evernote has the Note History backup feature.
If you believe you have a valid case, request access from Evernote support

All Accounts       Twitter @evernotehelps  
Paid Accounts    Contact Evernote Support 

>>I keep a regular log of medications I take and it's rather important to me.  I lost a full day of the log's data when I looked this morning -- everything I had entered for yesterday and the evening prior was gone

A suggestion; don't keep updating a single note.  Use a sepatate note for each entry.  Your log will be the note title list.

Archived