Hi gang,  I am new here but not to Evernote.  I absolutely love it.  Anyhow, I am having a bit of an issue and am hoping someone can help me with it.  I opened a note that had some really small text in a pdf that I was wanting to read.  As it was so small I hit the ctrl key and the roller on my mouse to see if I could get it large to read.  Well now all my text in all my notes is really big and zoomed in.  I have tried ctrl and the mouse wheel again, I have checked the font size and it is a normal size (10 or 12).   It is fine on my mobile device.   Any suggestions on what I can do to fix this.   

Thanks in Advance for any help.

I am having the same problem. I zoomed on a PDF and now all my notes are miniature text. I do the CTRL+ but it only makes it so big, about half of normal size.

This last "upgrade" has been brutal.

In the event it helps someone, uninstalling and reinstalling fixed it. Reset my default font to Segoe UI, but I'll take it.

I wonder if the issue had reset my font to size 1 or something. I am not about to mess with it to try to find out.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/31/2019 at 2:50 AM, FredrikOskarsson said:

Just insert another PDF document and zoom in it and it will solve your issue (Necropost)

Had this very anoying problem of not being able to zoom enough with " ctrl + ", fixed it with this solution without requiring the uninstall

• 10 months later...

so.. I know this is really old BUT! its when you zoom into a PDF by using the ctrl+scroll wheel.  for some reason the note goes insane.. fixed it by going back to the PDF clicking into it and zooming out using ctrl+scroll wheel.

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...