Can't drag & drop a PDF from EN to Gmail

I used to do this all the time, simply drag the page # spot on the top of a PDF in an EN note and drag it into my Gmail compose window for an email I have already started. No longer works. Windows 10, EN Premium. I've tried right clicking the PDF and changing to 'View as Attachment' and then dragging it but it still won't work. Also tried copying but it won't past into a Gmail compose window. Thanks!

• Level 5*

11 hours ago, Jimmy Magnani said:

I used to do this all the time, simply drag the page # spot on the top of a PDF in an EN note and drag it into my Gmail compose window for an email I have already started. No longer works. Windows 10, EN Premium. I've tried right clicking the PDF and changing to 'View as Attachment' and then dragging it but it still won't work. Also tried copying but it won't past into a Gmail compose window. Thanks!

Yeah, the d/d feature was lost when EN changed to the Google PDF viewer, or Google like.  My workaround has been to use the down arrow save icon in the PDF header area and place a copy on the desktop, then drag to target app.  May not be a workaround should this feature not be reinstated.  :(

Can drag and drop PDF since the update to Google PDF viewer. This is really a set back. We will not updute the client until evernote provides a solution. It is a cricital showstopper. When will this be repaired?????

YES YES YES .The lost of this feature is quite annoying for me.

I have been using this for years as part of my daily routine at work not only drag and drop to EN to Gmail , but also to Outlook, posting in Internet , etc.

I have used EN for ten years and use it everywhere .I'm premium user and I don´t understand why EN team don´t ask before doing so critical changes.

Thinking of giving up EN.

Thanks so much

Archived