Google Drive icon not working

In the last few releases of Evernote Windows, it seems that every time I click the Google Drive icon to attach a Drive document, the window just opens then quickly closes.  The only way I can attach a Google Drive document is by pasting in the link.  I want to be able to easily open up my Google Drive folder and select the file.  Anyone else having this issue?

16 hours ago, Hads said:

In the last few releases of Evernote Windows, it seems that every time I click the Google Drive icon to attach a Drive document, the window just opens then quickly closes.  The only way I can attach a Google Drive document is by pasting in the link.  I want to be able to easily open up my Google Drive folder and select the file.  Anyone else having this issue?

I am still running 6.7 however I don't use the Google Drive option a lot anymore. The idea was good but it was not really working as intended in my opinion.

Nonetheless, I just tried it after reading your post and it happened to me. It pulled the window up, it looked like it was thinking/doing something but before the files showed up as thumbnails, window disappeared.

Hold on! Before I posted this, I tried it again, and now it works. I am on a personal hot spot this morning so I wonder if it is related to the internet speed and connection. Let's see if someone else encountered it.

• 4 months later...

Hello,

I have the same issue using the Windows client. 
When i click on the Google Drive icon in the tool bar a screen appears asking me to authorize something on Google

then nothing; the window is closing and i am not able to add GoogleDrive files. 

It seems that it worked in the past. 

• Level 5*
9 hours ago, pemen said:

have the same issue using the Windows client. 

Posting your Evernote version number and Windows OS version can help others to diagnose your problem...

Archived