Idea

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to submit a feature request of Evenote having its own calendar service.

There's no clear winner on Calendar Apps for Windows and many times one find yourself between different services (Google, iCloud, Microsoft Apps and Evernote reminders). Would be fantastic for Evernote developing under the same app a Calendar that could rule them all. There's already the reminders feature that even if it's very nice, it feels incomplete without a true integration with other calendars or without a proper calendar view within Evernote.

Please note:

1. I'm not asking for a Calendar template

2. I'm aware that there are third parties solutions to create events at Google Calendars after Evernote reminders. Having to do this through a third party its just too complicated or innesary for a paid service as Evernote. I use the full Premium one and love it, just think would be amazing to have its own calendar.

Best.

• Like 1

3 replies to this idea

7 hours ago, Alfonso83 said:

a Calendar that could rule them all.

My experience is that Evernote will not implement a calendar that rules them all; Windows, Apple, Google ...
Instead, we'll get a calendar grid view of our reminders.
So, we're going to end up with two calendars.

My calendar app (Apple) is working fine for me doing calendar stuff.
The Evernote app is working fine for me doing filing cabinet stuff.

My solution is to integrate selected notes to my Calendar5aafd10b6ff23_ScreenShot2018-03-19at08_02_11.png.51ced7e5f02ddc07c13000baed6c9730.png
I use a script on my Mac to create a calendar entry.  It inserts a link back to the note.
There's also third party products like Cronofy Calendar Connector.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, DTLow said:

Instead, we'll get a calendar grid view of our reminders.

I might have to try DTLow's script, but I suspect that in the future we will be able to view our reminders in Google Calendar.