dgm2603

30 min text input not saved after saving

I did what I normally do after entering in a title and the content for a news story i touched the tick to save the note.

Then when I get back to the office the note has all gone except for the title!

I've read the forums and I've:

1.  looked in conflicted notes but it wouldn't a conflict because it's original
  2. Checked trash
  3. Searched the web version

Nothing at all.  It happen to me last week as well, but the information lost was negligible, but this shouldn't be happening.

Can support help retrieve this?  It's very important.

Time of note between 9:45am AEST and 10:25am AEST

Title: Monica wild hair dresser

Thank you in advance.

Em 3/12/2018 at 20:51, dgm2603 disse:

I did what I normally do after entering in a title and the content for a news story i touched the tick to save the note.

Then when I get back to the office the note has all gone except for the title!

I've read the forums and I've:

1.  looked in conflicted notes but it wouldn't a conflict because it's original
  2. Checked trash
  3. Searched the web version

Nothing at all.  It happen to me last week as well, but the information lost was negligible, but this shouldn't be happening.

Time of note between 9:45am AEST and 10:25am AEST

Title: Monica wild hair dresser

Thank you in advance.

Sorry! I can't help you with that. Never happened with me. About you request at end of your post, I remember you that the forum is user by user. We don't have access to your content.

On 2018-03-12 at 4:51 PM, dgm2603 said:

You can contact Evernote support at

This has happened once with me. It was about a month back and I reported it here in the forum. Since then I take important notes in another note taking app that has auto-save feature. I'm on Samsung S7 Exynos Evernote 7.17.1 version. 

This has happened to me several times before, but always only 1 note at a time. This time I lost major updates to FOUR NOTES---but not ALL of the notes that I was working in during that specific time frame (only the most important ones---ARGH). These were very important to me (I have been trying out using EN to write articles), and I am very displeased. 

I'm using the desktop version and mobile. The issues are with the desktop version, and I did not open the problematic notes in mobile in the interim. I made sure multiple times that each document was saving (i.e., I check that I was receiving no notifications of issues AND I clicked save and watched the "dots" complete their circuits).

@Char A Lot, welcome to the forums! This is the Android forum, so if the issues are with the desktop version, it might be best to post this as a new thread in the Windows Help Forum: https://discussion.evernote.com/forum/225-evernote-for-windows/. (Is it the Windows desktop version you're using?) Tacking a new issue, which has different factors involved, onto an old thread often doesn't get you the best advice.