Slowest Application on my Mac

This does not seem to be normal at all!

I don't use the Mac version daily, only at home once in a while, however, if it was this slow, I would have quit using it by now.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the application? That would be my first try.

Have you tried repairing the notes? I know Windows version has an option to do that, I am sure Mac version has it. There are also threads about re-indexing the notes etc. that might help.

Good luck, hopefully you can fix it quickly.

Thank you, TK, I did but there is no significant better situation. I searched re-indexing and found some users with similar problems (and really not many documents). It seems I trusted evernote too fast and will try to move the documents to another software/service. Really difficult as my family just begun to move <200 mails to evernote per day. Seems that evernote officials don't want to be disturbed by users?

• Level 5*
51 minutes ago, gn8 said:

my family just begun to move <200 mails to evernote per day

Not a typical use case but do-able.  I would use a script to transfer the mail data.

>>will try to move the documents to another software/service.

Evernote makes it easy to move your documents out of the service.  Select the notes, and use the export feature.
Let us know the service you're switching to.

>>Seems that evernote officials don't want to be disturbed by users?

You're posting in the user discussion forum provided by Evernote
Users can contact Evernote Support at

Archived