O comando Ctrl + Z (desfazer) não funciona com o Evernote 6.7.5

Daniel Vadora

Bom Dia, 

Hoje ao iniciar meu expediente acidentalmente exclui uma tabela (muito importante, pois estavam todos os meus registros de expediente nela), querendo excluir somente uma coluna da mesma e logo na sequencia tentei usar o Ctrl + Z, não funcionou, nem na versão local instalada na minha maquina e menos ainda na versão web; gostaria de saber se alguém já passou por isso e se tem como recuperar a nota perdida, é um ponto crucial o poder desfazer uma ação, pois erros acontecem. Este fato me levou a reconsiderar o uso do Evernote para questões importantes.  

• Level 5*

Today when starting my file accidentally delete a table (very important, because all my records were in it), wanting to delete only one column of the same and then in sequence I tried to use Ctrl + Z, did not work, nor the local version installed on my machine and even less on the web version; I would like to know if someone has already gone through this and if you have how to recover the lost note, it is a crucial point to be able to undo an action because errors happen. This fact led me to reconsider using Evernote for important issues.

Hi.  The contents of your note - including the table - will have been backed up by Evernote systems.  If you are a premium subscriber you can use Note History to step back to that version.  If you are not currently a subcriber you should be able to upgrade even if only for 1 month...

How to access and use note history

20 minutos atrás, gazumped disse:

Hi.  The contents of your note - including the table - will have been backed up by Evernote systems.  If you are a premium subscriber you can use Note History to step back to that version.  If you are not currently a subcriber you should be able to upgrade even if only for 1 month...

How to access and use note history

A good tip, but I do not think it's fair to have to pay for a product error, not undoing an action soon after its execution is a very serious failure. So serious that I have already stopped using evernote and no longer indicate my clients.

• Level 5*

If the information is important to you,  a few euros for its recovery in an otherwise free product doesn't seem too unreasonable...  I'm only a user,  so unable to comment otherwise.

Archived