Wrong Email for Premium how to restart Premium?

Guest PeggyS

Idea

Guest PeggyS

I have been a Basic plan user for 7 years and in January Evernote sent an email offer for a Premium Plan that I had been considering. I decided to sign up for the year. By February I knew I wasn’t receiving the Premium benefits so I tried to research. I discovered the email the offer was sent to was a different email then I use for my Evernote, so it was assigned to a new account basically. I tried to import it, I ended up loosing all my files, so I had to reverse and go back to basic. 

I reached out to Evernote and i got an automated message back that I sent it to a place that won’t respond. So I sent it to another email for Support and I got an automated message back saying it was received. I haven’t heard back from anyone. 

I want help. I want to use the Premium Plan and I want it to restart as I have not been able to utilize it at all yet, so the plan hasn’t even begun yet, I can’t get anyone to help me get this figured out so I can keep my 7-8 years of information but utilize the premium plan that got linked to the wrong email. 

Thank You. Peggy. 

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*
17 minutes ago, Guest PeggyS said:

I want help. I want to use the Premium Plan and I want it to restart as I have not been able to utilize it at all yet, so the plan hasn’t even begun yet, I can’t get anyone to help me get this figured out so I can keep my 7-8 years of information but utilize the premium plan that got linked to the wrong email. 

You have your support ticket(s) so that's your point of contact with Evernote support.

There's no problem with having two accounts; I have both a premium and basic account

There are various methods for transfering notes between accounts

• You can share notebooks, so the notes are available in both accounts
  • You can export your notes (Mac/Win) in .enex format, then import the .enex file

Archived