The latest version's reminder display is very awful ! Please fix it as soon as possible.

jimtest

Idea

Hi,  

Just updated the evernote to the latest version - Version 7.0.2 , and found the reminder display is very awful. 

The new version display the reminders in different note books where the note belong to. This will result in reminder has no use at all. Because if you don't open the note book which has a important reminder, you could not see it and will miss that reminder for sure. 

Please add a new button to show all remind at a glance, or simply put back the way to display reminder as previous version. In that way, all reminders no matter belong to which note book are displayed in one list.

Hope you fix this problem as soon as possible.

Thanks !

8 replies to this idea

what exactly is the problem, please describe more in detail.

In 7.0.2 I select "all notes" and then I open the section "reminders" above of the list of notes. I see all reminders and I'm able to select how the list should be sortet "by date" or if not by date the list is sorted by notebooks.

• Level 5*
On 2018-03-01 at 7:31 PM, jimtest said:

The new version display the reminders in different note books where the note belong to.
...Please add a new button to show all remind at a glance...

as per @stocky2605 You have the option of selecting All Notes or specific notebooks5a9a90ce13a94_ScreenShot2018-03-03at03_54_37.png.75953af4caf327a6f6661f7327869216.png

• Level 5*
4 minutes ago, jimtest said:

Yes. But, the reminders display area is grey block, and can not list.  I restart the computer, it works for a while and then the reminder listing area becomes grey block. 

Is this a new issue. The first post was about the notebook filter

Can you post a screenshot of the issue.  

• Level 5*
7 minutes ago, jimtest said:

Yes. It is a new issue. Please have a look at the screen shot. The 18 reminders can not be displayed. 

I noticed an issue with the regular note list and posted it here

Archived