Evernote for Windows Update Required Read more... ×
Ever Better: Refreshing the Evernote Brand Read more... ×
iamsteve13

Bulleted List Bug in 7.0.1

When I create a bulleted list it bolds the text and is unable to be unbolded. The "bolding" does not activate the "B" in the editor, it just bolds it, without a way to make normal text.

This is a problem for me!
Please help!
Thanks.

58 minutes ago, iamsteve13 said:

When I create a bulleted list it bolds the text and is unable to be unbolded. The "bolding" does not activate the "B" in the editor, it just bolds it, without a way to make normal text.

It would be more useful to post a bug report in the release discussion at https://discussion.evernote.com/topic/111769-evernote-for-mac-70-update-701-hotfix/

I am unable to duplicate the error.
Can you check your notes on the server using the web platform (www.evernote.com) and see if the text is really bolded. or just a display problem with your Mac

Sorry for the misplaced thread. I can move it there if need be?! 

It is not appearing on the web version or my IOS version; however it is happening on both my Mac's desktop application: 2011 iMac and 2017 MacBook Pro. On the desktop version it is impossible to unbold anything in a list. See the screen shot with the word "Test" highlighted, yet the "B" is not selected?

5a9242c34b355_ScreenShot2018-02-24at8_59_25PM.thumb.png.6c1266206d7876e408d03b8408cd5177.png

It's up to you if you want to repost

If you bold the "Headline" text does the bolding look the same?

I notice your font is Gotham - is that standard for you?  I'm just using the default Helvetica

Edited by DTLow

I'm using verdana and this isn't happening to me ... Perhaps it's related to the fond. 

Ah! 

I have never had this problem before with Gotham, but switching fonts has solved the issue.

Thanks!