Alterar documentos de Word em notas no EvernoteWeb

Olá, bom dia,

Por favor, gostaria de saber se é possível, via Evernote para Web, alterar um arquivo de Word que se encontra dentro de uma nota (p. ex.: inserir algumas anotações) e fazer com que essa alteração seja salva e sincronizada no Evernote?

O que percebi é que quando abro um documento de Word dentro do Evernote para Web, o documento se abre no computador, e não vinculado ao Evernote, assim as alterações realizadas não são salvas na nota do Evernote, mas apenas no computador. Daí preciso sempre recolocar o arquivo de Word de novo dentro da nota.

Se isso não for possível, vocês têm alguma sugestão para me dar?

Desculpe se não fui muito claro com as palavras.

Desde já, agradeço a atenção.

Luiz Fernando

• Level 5*

Please, I wonder if it is possible, via Evernote for Web, to change a Word file that is inside a note (eg insert some notes) and make this change saved and synchronized in Evernote?

What I realized is that when I open a Word document within Evernote for Web, the document opens on the computer, not linked to Evernote, so the changes you make are not saved in the Evernote note, but only on the computer. So I need to always put the Word file back into the note.

If that is not possible, do you guys have any suggestions to give me?

Sorry if I was not very clear with the words.

Hi.  When you edit a file that is attached to a note, Word needs a local file to record the changed content.  A copy is downloaded to your local device which Word can then use to make changes.  There's no way (I think) for the local device to know when you have finished editing and want to move the file back into the note,  so it is left to the user to tidy up. 

I can only suggest you save your file to the local desktop when you finish,  then move (or copy) the closed file back into the note.  When you have finished using Evernote delete all remaining local files and your session history for security

Archived