Giving up on Evernote

I've had enough of the issues with Evernote and I've moved on to Dropbox Paper.  Better UI experience, no limit to how many devices I use, better tracking of To Do checkbox items and sharing with other users.  Only drawback is not dedicated Mac application, have to run it in a browser.  Using Opera to only run Paper, so no impact so far.

Too many things going wrong with the Mac version, I was getting spinning color wheel WAY too often, when I needed to be typing notes.  5 years plus of Evernotes, but time for a change!

• Level 5*
On 2018/2/21 at 7:36 AM, Ryan Slye said:

I've had enough of the issues with Evernote and I've moved on to Dropbox Paper.  Better UI experience, no limit to how many devices I use, better tracking of To Do checkbox items and sharing with other users.  Only drawback is not dedicated Mac application, have to run it in a browser.  Using Opera to only run Paper, so no impact so far.

Too many things going wrong with the Mac version, I was getting spinning color wheel WAY too often, when I needed to be typing notes.  5 years plus of Evernotes, but time for a change!

Dropbox Paper seems rather anemic to me. You can avoid the limit on the devices by paying for Evernote. Best of luck with Dropbox Paper. It's nice to see competition out there.

Archived