Create an undo button in case I accidentally erase a voice recording

AndoAnima

Idea

I like to record a lot of voice memos. They're organized into Notebooks that are based on the relevant project that the recording is based on, and I organize the memos into finer sub-categories by dedicating a particular note to a specific sub-topic. So, I find myself coming back to the same note to make new recordings. But sometimes I encounter a very frustrating issue. I might accidentally press the backspace button, which causes Evernote to instantly delete one voice recording.

I know that Evernote has a note history function, but this is a bit more complicated than what I'm looking for. Voice memos do not have memorable file names, so it just wastes my time to have to search through the list of old memos, and playing a tedious game of trial and error to figure out which audio recording was the one that I accidentally deleted. An undo button, to undo the accidental deletion, would be so much easier.

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5*
8 hours ago, AndoAnima said:

I might accidentally press the backspace button, which causes Evernote to instantly delete one voice recording.

Instead of a special undo button, I'd prefer to see a confirmation box whenever attachments are deleted.  For example, this request

Archived