Didn't Scannable used to have faxing capablities?

DonkeyKong

Or am I confabulating?

I could have sworn you used to be able send faxes completely free with Scannable, but it appears this functionality has been removed

Fortunately, it turns out, Evernote still has a faxing app called HelloFax, but there doesn't seem to be a mobile version

Scannable is still cool, but it's basically been reduced to a (really smooth) photography effect 

It seems the company, if they wanted, could just embed Scannable directly to into Evernote mobile as an effect designed for taking images of documents...

• Level 5*

Hellofax is a third party product that offers fax features in the cloud.  I use it occasionally, independent of Evernote.

There is documentation at https://appcenter.evernote.com/app/hellofax/web-apps

Forward faxes, signed emails, and requested signature documents to Evernote.
Allow importing of your notes into HelloFax.

>>It seems the company, if they wanted, could just embed Scannable directly to into Evernote mobile as an effect designed for taking images of documents...

It's a trade off.  We don't have to use separate apps, but the Evernote app becomes bloated with features not used by everyone

• 2 years later...

Once again thank you OP for the pricing details here. The problem is I don't know much about using a fax service. So I would like to focus on something which is for free. As I said already Cocofax is the better option which will ensure to send and receive fax online though its totally, 100% free. Let see what happen next. 

• Level 5

Well, what they offer is a free 30 DAYS TRIAL. After that, it is not for free, and if you just want to send a few faxes a month, it is pretty expensive. You have to pay for a monthly flat fee, which will only add up if you send several faxes per day. If you have less, you better go for a service where you can prepay for each Fax you want to send.

image.thumb.jpeg.17015626ddad082dac4e07eb8b5d9fd0.jpeg

• Level 5

This post is again a cheat: The service promoted here has a 30-day-trial, and after that will charge appr. 15$ a month, based on a 12 month subscription.

A free trial is NOT a free service, and telling so against facts is no help for other users in the forum.