Images in Notes dont have image have broken image icon

• Level 5*
15 hours ago, Richinthailand said:

how to retrieve them

I don't know the cause of your lost images.  My solution to retrieving lost data is to restore from backups

I have personal backups and Evernote has a Note History backup

Access to the Note History data is a paid feature, but you can subscribe for a single month

On 10/02/2018 at 12:08 AM, DTLow said:

I don't know the cause of your lost images.  My solution to retrieving lost data is to restore from backups

I have personal backups and Evernote has a Note History backup

Access to the Note History data is a paid feature, but you can subscribe for a single month

On 10/02/2018 at 5:07 AM, jefito said:

Is this the Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, or web applciation?

Thanks for the responses.

The worrying problem is the fact that Evernote has somehow lost my pictures that I only added to Evernote so I didn't lose them.

how can I find out what the broken icon means

It is happening on the web version and if I login on my android phone.5a8109c827c4e_ScreenShot2018-02-12at10_26_25.thumb.png.3133b56b21ed466fa6669828b4e8a28a.png

• Level 5*
21 minutes ago, Richinthailand said:

The worrying problem is the fact that Evernote has somehow lost my pictures that I only added to Evernote so I didn't lose them.

You might ask Evernote support

Please report back what you find out

• Level 5*
17 hours ago, Richinthailand said:

If you are using a desktop version of EN, you can try right clicking in the note and select Save Attachments.

Archived