problems with the text cursor

LucaM

Idea

Hello, I have a troublesome problem for a few days with the text cursor in Evernote for Windows 10 desktop.
I often use the ALT + TAB keys to switch from one task to another, but for a few days when I do it and return to evernote the text cursor disappears and I always have to reselect the text insertion position with the mouse. Perhaps it may seem trivial but it is a very annoying thing. The strange thing is that it does not do it all the time. Has anyone encountered the same problem?
Thank you

7 replies to this idea

On 2/8/2018 at 6:07 PM, LucaM said:

Hello, I have a troublesome problem for a few days with the text cursor in Evernote for Windows 10 desktop.
I often use the ALT + TAB keys to switch from one task to another, but for a few days when I do it and return to evernote the text cursor disappears and I always have to reselect the text insertion position with the mouse. Perhaps it may seem trivial but it is a very annoying thing. The strange thing is that it does not do it all the time. Has anyone encountered the same problem?
Thank you

Did this start with the version 6.8? I assume that 6.9 release corrected this problem, but I have not checked it. Try the update.

Another option is that you can go back to the version that was working for you until it is fixed.

I have version 6.11.2.7027 on Windows 10 notebook. The problem continues to be there especially in the notes with more text, it does not always.
It seems to work better when the notes open in a separate window from the interface. However it is a very frustrating problem for people like me to optimize the working speed use ALT + TAB for habit.

Sorry guys, can someone tell me a link to keyword to develop this discussion? I tried in contacts but I can not find a link. For me this is a frustrating problem. Thank you

Archived