Idea

Hello, 

I just want you to know that I was happy to read that you had done work on the ability of Evernote to accept tables. But you NEED to know that Evernote is seriously LACKING in handling tables. 

I do not use tables too often in Evernote or any other application, but it is atrocious in Evernote!!

It is much easier still to create and work with tables in MS Word or Excel than Evernote. 

Thanks, so much. 

Scott  

2 replies to this idea

36 minutes ago, imscottb said:

I just want you to know that I was happy to read that you had done work on the ability of Evernote to accept tables. But you NEED to know that Evernote is seriously LACKING in handling tables. 

I do not use tables too often in Evernote or any other application, but it is atrocious in Evernote!!

It is much easier still to create and work with tables in MS Word or Excel than Evernote. 

Was there any specific table feature that you were looking for

I also use Word/Excel when I need extended features.  I store the documents as attachments to a note
Many users think they are resticted to only using the Evernote editor and notes

NO, I think no specific features. I just find it harder to do anything IN Evernote. I find it harder to create and then edit tables in Evernote than doing so in Word or Excel, so I do that work in Excel and then copy/past the tables into Evernote when they are how I like them. 

Thanks.