arose10

How to make "Actual Size" the default view option for PDFs instead of "Automatically Resize"?

In the Mac app, it seems PDFs have "Automatically Resize" as the default view option.  Is there any way to make "Actual Size" the default view option for all PDFs, instead?  It's a bit tiring to have to adjust this one by one for each note.

• Like 1

Moving this and other Mac-specific topics to Mac Help forum.

10 hours ago, arose10 said:

Automatically Resize" as the default view option.  Is there any way to make "Actual Size"

I'm confused about these two pdf options.  Where do you see them?

I see two options; view inline or view as attachment5a7786bf75f47_ScreenShot2018-02-04at14_18_01.png.0a34ec097e329bfd3f82170eca7e20ed.png
There is a setting in Preferences for pdfs imported via the web clipper

5 hours ago, arose10 said:

Check out the attached screenshot.  Does this make more sense?

Thanks, that explains it
I'd forgotten about it because I never use Actual Size.  It's always a disaster for me (too small) with multi-page pdfs

Would love to have "Actual Size" the default.  "Automatically resize" is showing me a fraction of the PDF's content and is of no use.  Have to change it to "Actual Size" every single time I view a note with a PDF.

• Like 2

+1

I've been a daily user of EN for 6+ years and I too have found this to be really clumsy ever since the beginning.

Please make "Actual Size" the default, full PDF is useless, you can only see a portion of it.

(or at least the option to set it as the default)

• Like 1

+2

Please make "Actual Size" the default for PDF images!!!  I agree.  Automatically resized images are useless!

• Like 1