Moving on from Evernote

SMX-CT

Idea

Well, I switched over to ZoHo Notebook about 2 months ago and I absolutely love it. From a visual point of view. It's amazing. But an IMPORTANT note before you make the switch. They are relatively new to the market and as great as the software is, they are not nearly as far along as Evernote in the functionality. But they are making steady gains and I daresay that in the next year to 18 months they will be a strong contender. If you have many notebooks, I have over 100, Evernote no longer functions for me. I need the ability to visually scan all of the notebooks. The beauty of ZoHo is that you can create your own notebook covers. The sky is the limit and the aesthetics are limited to your creativity. 

They are slowly but surely adding the functionailies to the software. Today they added a "Quick note" icon to the top of my menu on the MAC. So that's great. You can save PDFs to ZoHo just like Evernote. Many features are still yet to come - but while Evernote is moving backward with their navigation, ZoHo is breaking new bounds. It is worth a hard look at switching over.

0 replies to this idea

There have been no replies to this idea yet

Archived