Copy note link for iOS? Why not?

enovelty

Idea

Dear Evernote. Why isn't there an option to copy and work with a note link in the iOS version? Or am I missing something? Please add this functionality! If I can't perform the same tasks on iOS as my Mac, the product isn't as useable. Thanks...

4 replies to this idea

• Level 5*
5 hours ago, enovelty said:

Why isn't there an option to copy and work with a note link in the iOS version? Or am I missing something? 

Copy Link is in the Share menu33762915-1E17-4321-B955-3B01C174DE15.thumb.jpeg.bc69dc63d306face804870cb7b3bee80.jpeg

>f I can't perform the same tasks on iOS as my Mac, the product isn't as useable

The product is useable, but you won't find all the Mac functionality

Thanks, DTLow. I never would have thought of looking there - because the Share button to my mind always involves some kind of export. I was only looking for a way to copy a not link in order to link to it from another note somewhere else, i.e. within the app (like I do routinely on the Mac). Anyway, thanks for solving the problem for me.

I do hope that Evernote, however, duplicates the function to the "..." menu within each note for use within the app itself. Would be much more intuitive and the app would suffer no loss in performance.

Archived