Someone who knows how to sync evernote to samsung galaxy s8 plus, please help me. Please? From Dana Johnson

Someone who knows how to sync evernote to samsung galaxy s8 plus, please help me. Please? From Dana Johnson

My notes from 2016 are on my Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus instead of my most recent notes from 2018, can someone anyone help with restoring my most recent notes from 2018 instead of my 2016 notes? 

Please and Thank you

From Dana Johnson

• Level 5*

Hi.  Unless you specify that one or more notebooks should be available for 'offline searches',  zero notes are stored on a mobile device.  A search index is downloaded,  and if this is a new device,  downloading a complete large index might take a little while.  Individual notes are only downloaded when they are edited. 

Mobile devices don't in general have good access for fixing issues - the best advice if things didn't work out so well at some point is usually to uninstall and reinstall the app

• Level 5*
26 minutes ago, Dana Johnson said:

My notes from 2016 are on my Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus instead of my most recent notes from 2018, can someone anyone help with restoring my most recent notes from 2018 instead of my 2016 notes? 

Your notes are not stored on the device; they are stored on the Evernote servers and accessed via the internet

I suspect you have two accounts
Account A   2016 notes
Account B   2018 notes

You access the notes using your userid/password

• Level 5*
To deactivate your Evernote account, log in to your account settings in Evernote Web and click the "Deactivate your Evernote account" link. Note: If you wish to completely remove your email address and username, first submit a ticket using the accountyou wish to deactivate.

Archived