Evernote Font Size Problem !

zsvnc

First Problem About Font: I really hate the Evernote app. If there's one strong alterantif, I won't use Evernote again. Now, in the "Evernote Web" app, some 12 of my notes seem to have been prepared in 14 fonts. When I look through the Windows app, it all looks like it's written in 12. This program is really freaking out. All my buddies complain about similar problems. I don't want to do any more experiments. Please make an update hurry.

Second Problem About Font: This is definitely a bug. It's a matter of update, believe me. I wrote in the table, tried it in the new note, or wrote it in the ongoing paragraph. The problem is that the "Evernote iphone" program appears to have a font size of 12 when the small font is set. In fact, the Evernote installed on the computer has a size of 10 fonts, but the phone says it's like it's written at 12. How did I know that? I tried in order. When I set up 12 font sizes in Windows Evernote then there's no problem. Because the little typecharacter from the phone adapts immediately to it. But if we make one step smaller, it doesn't matter 11 or 12. Then again it seems as if the iphone is writing at 12. Well, it doesn't actually say 12, but it's the way it looks. Like the photo I had before. I say it's a little complicated, but I can tell you there's no other way.

* Windows Evernote If font 10 = IPhone Evernote (when writing small) looks like 12 but it actually writes with 10 (when l look at pc).

* Windows Evernote If font 11 = IPhone Evernote (when writing small) looks like 12 but actually it is written with 11 (when l look at pc).

* Windows Evernote If font 12 = IPhone Evernote (when writing small) looks like 12 and it really writes with 12.

Third Problem About Font: I erased Evernote and seduced him on the phone and on my computer. The writings came in the size of 10 fonts and the character "Segoe UI". Everything is normal. However, I enter a note from the phone (you can see from the enclosed photos) and see how big it looks from other posts. At first, I thought you were writing a different size font. But when I go through the computer and look at it (the yellow mark) I see that it's a font that's 10 written on it that's not different from the others. But it looks like it's still bigger on the phone. This is seriously disturbing. I hope I can be descriptive. I'm sorry for my bad English, by the way. My native language is not English.

Finally: This is literally rude and disrespectful. I'm a "premium" user. There are millions of "plus" and "premium" Users like me, which means "Evernote" makes millions of dollars a year, thanks to us. And what does he do for our problems? I have almost 100 emails about this "font size problem". They're stalling you with Mail traffic. Everyone is turning on each other. No results. Why can't I get a quality service from my premium purchase? The only thing Evernote needs is a rival. He acts like a spoiled little boy, Evernote. All they need is a strong opponent.

iOS.jpg

Archived