Images pasted or dragged to another note sometimes disappear

I am an evernote premium user using evenote desktop on Windows 10 and update regularly. Now on 6.8.7.6387 (306387) Public (CE Build ce-1.36.3494)

I use Snagit to get screen captures and save into Evernote. This works fine at point of cursor insertion.

But if I cut and paste, or drag, note content containing images between notes then most (not all) of the images disappear most (not all) of the time. THIS IS TERRIBLE! 

Like others I am now looking for something else to use.

• 3 months later...

I also us SnagIt heavily with Evernote every day.  This issue has been plaguing me for months.  Is there any resolution in sight, Evernote?

Sometimes the images also won't paste. Other times they paste, then disappear.  Very frustrating.

Amacaual, do you happen to use Filterize with Evernote?  My issue started some time after subscribing to Filterize.

On 1/22/2018 at 10:19 AM, amacaula said:

I am an evernote premium user using evenote desktop on Windows 10 and update regularly. Now on 6.8.7.6387 (306387) Public (CE Build ce-1.36.3494)

I use Snagit to get screen captures and save into Evernote. This works fine at point of cursor insertion.

But if I cut and paste, or drag, note content containing images between notes then most (not all) of the images disappear most (not all) of the time. THIS IS TERRIBLE! 

Like others I am now looking for something else to use.

6.8 had issues with images disappearing, try upgrading to 6.11 and see if it got resolved. I've heard that it is better. In my opinion, 6.8 was a really bad release so get away from that version as soon as you can.

18 hours ago, TK0047 said:

6.8 had issues with images disappearing, try upgrading to 6.11 and see if it got resolved. I've heard that it is better. In my opinion, 6.8 was a really bad release so get away from that version as soon as you can.

6.11 it's not showing any Improvement on this issue.

29 minutes ago, Epic said:

6.11 it's not showing any Improvement on this issue.

Then I would recommend @amacaula to roll back to 6.7 or whatever was working for him for the time being. I know images disappearing gets annoying really quick.

Archived