What files do I need to move from a corrupt preferences folder in order to restore my Local Notes?

Problem: Evernote crashes at startup / when start the application.

Question: What files do I need to move from a corrupt preferences folder in order to restore my Local Notes?

Problem Details: When I click the “Evernote” icon in the Dock, the icon bounces a few times, then the app causes an OS X error and Apple’s “Problem Report for Evernote” dialog appears. Next time I click the “Evernote” icon in the Dock, an Evernote dialog appears reading, “The last time you opened Evernote, it unexpectedly quit while reopening windows. Do you want to try to reopen its windows again?” Regardless of whether I click “Reopen” or “Don’t Reopen”, I see Evernote’s “Problem Report for Evernote” dialog and, after clicking “Send,” the Evernote icon loses its “dot” (which signals that the app is running) and OS X’s “Evernote quit unexpectedly” problem report window appears.

System Details: MacBook Pro 13” (Early 2011) running OS X El Capitan v10.11.6, 8 GB RAM, 750 GB SSD. Running Evernote for Mac v6.13.3. Evernote ran fine the morning of Wed 1/17/18 but began crashing that same evening. As far as I know, nothing on the computer was changed, updated, or added between the two events. The computer was mostly “sleeping” during that time.

Diagnostic Steps Taken:
1. Restart computer —> no change
2. Make a copy of the folder ~/Library/Application Support/com.evernote.Evernote/ 
3. Delete the folders ~/Library/Application Support/com.evernote.Evernote/ and ~/Library/Application Support/com.evernote.EvernoteHelper/ and empty the Trash —> start Evernote; the app runs! Entering my credentials leads to the appearance of my online notes but not my saved local notes.
4. Make a copy the folder ~/Library/Application Support/com.evernote.Evernote/ and replace it with the saved (original bad) copy of the folder. Empty the Trash —> start Evernote; it crashes with same error messages as it did originally.
5. Search Evernote’s support forums for information on which files actually contain my local notes; could not find that specific information.
6. Replace the folder ~/Library/Application Support/com.evernote.Evernote/ with the saved (new good) copy of the folder. Delete the folder ~/Library/Application Support/com.evernote.Evernote/accounts/www.evernote.com/18774017/ and replace it with the same folder from the saved (original bad) folder because I ASSUME that folder contains my local notes. Empty the Trash —> start Evernote; it crashes with same error messages as it did originally.
7. Try to contact Evernote Support. Because I am a “Basic” user, I am unable to submit an email support request. At that time, Support Chat was closed, so I wrote this narrative.
8. I DID send Evernote (and Apple) the crash reports in the “Problem Report for Evernote” dialogs. In many of the Evernote dialogs, I entered my registered email address.
9. Support Chat is “offline” even though the time is currently within the window of the listed hours of operation.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

• Level 5*
On 2018-01-19 at 1:42 PM, BurtR said:

What files do I need to move from a corrupt preferences folder in order to restore my Local Notes?

There is no separate location for Local Notes; they are contained in the database along side sync'd notes

All users should be maintaining backups of Local Notebooks.
I use the export feature in Evernote

I also have the database backed up using Time Machine

Archived