Evernote simply stopped working

tsjanith

So I've been using Evernote for a client because it is the ONLY program which can properly add bulleted lists...I have never known why such a seemingly simple feature has been so elusive, but it is...

Anyway, one day (today) Evernote made the decision to not work properly anymore.  The only way I can describe the issue is that everything under the title simply doesn't exist anymore.  It's just pure unwritable white space.  I hover over it and click time and time again, but it doesn't accept the cursor anymore.

Why in the world would this just spontaneously start happening?

• Level 5*
28 minutes ago, tsjanith said:

Anyway, one day (today) Evernote made the decision to not work properly anymore.  The only way I can describe the issue is that everything under the title simply doesn't exist anymore.  It's just pure unwritable white space.  I hover over it and click time and time again, but it doesn't accept the cursor anymore.

You didn't identify your platform.

The master version of your data is stored on the server.  I would use the web platform (www.evernote.com) to verify my data has not been corrupted.

If it's a simple device problem, I would delete Evernote and reinstall

• Level 5*
15 minutes ago, tsjanith said:

I've always used the web platform, so there's nothing to uninstall. 

I really don't even know what else to say except the area for text no longer exists.  I have searched forums and it seems this issue is one of a kind...

If you are using a Chrome browser try switching to FireFox.  Chrome seems to be having issues lately..

• Level 5*
4 hours ago, tsjanith said:

Yeah I tried using Microsoft Edge and it works fine there.

Any ideas when the Chrome version will be fixed, if ever?

Nope.  From the above it would seem EN is somehow blacklisted in Chrome?

Archived