PKNTL

Outlook clipper: tags not synced

Hi,

I've been having an issue with Evernote's Outlook 2016 Clipper for the past week. The tags don't appear to sync from the Outlook Clipper to Evernote. Everthing else appears to sync ok (contents of email, title, notebook), but none of the tags are syncing up. 

I've made sure that I was signed in correctly. I've reinstalled evernote and the outlook clipper. Still doesn't work.

Anyone else experiencing this? Any suggestions on what can be done?

Hi.  Which versions of Windows and Evernote are you using?  Are these tags applied to your own notes?  (IE not to shared in or shared out notes?)

I'm using Windows 10 and Evernote 6.8.7.6387. I upgraded Evernote yesterday from the previous version, but the problem is observed with both versions.

Yes these are for my own notes. The Outlook clipper copies the contents of an email to a new note. I use evernote as my to-do list.

Hi. This has been happening to me as well for some time now. I have to use outlook from the web portal (portal.office.com) and then add it into Evernote that way for the tags to actually stick... very annoying.

I have found an alternate solution to this problem. If you download the Evernote Clipper from the Microsoft Store instead of the Office Store, everything will work correctly. 

I seems like the Clipper from the Office Store has a bug in it.

Can't seem to find the Evernote Outlook clipper on the Microsoft Store.   It's bundled with the app.  Have uninstalled the app, downloaded the app from Evernote, reinstalled.   Problem persists.   Just wish they would squash this bug.   

On 12/04/2018 at 11:54 PM, rockvaletn said:

Can't seem to find the Evernote Outlook clipper on the Microsoft Store.   It's bundled with the app.  Have uninstalled the app, downloaded the app from Evernote, reinstalled.   Problem persists.   Just wish they would squash this bug.   

https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/office/WA104379617?tab=Overview  ??

I just added the add-in linked directly above and the problem persists when using the desktop application for Outlook 2016.  Frustrating... I may as well just keep forwarding the messages and putting the tags in the subject line.

Tried the link above on Mac High Sierra with Outlook 2016 (office365) and the tagging still does not work.

Worked perfectly from Outlook web, however.

same thing here.

I installed evernote plugin. 

Reinstalled using Gaumped's link

Works in online version, fails (no tags) in outlook 2016 on Mac 0SX Mojave