Evernote to Support Turkish Language

haluk

• Level 5*
On 2018-01-15 at 11:39 AM, haluk said:

As a premium user, I would like to use English interface but would like to set spell check language to Turkish. is there a way for it or shall I switch to Turkish user interface to solve this?

Interestingly, Evernote allows you to specify Turkish + English for the OCR scanning (account settings)
however, there's only only one language for the UI and spell checking
edit: Actually this does not cover spell checking.  On my My Mac and iPad, spell check is addressed at the OS level
        https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/209005087-How-to-change-language-settings

If this was important to me, I'd switch to using an external editor like Word/Pages
In addition to all the word processing features, I can set the language dictionary
Evernote works well with office/iwork documents as note attachments

• Level 5
19 hours ago, DTLow said:

Interestingly, Evernote allows you to specify Turkish + English for the OCR scanning
however, there's only only one language for the UI and spell checking

Not quite correct! At least in my slightly outdated version, I can go to Tools > Options > Language, and under Spelling checker, I can click the button to select languages. Unfortunately, however, there are only European languages, and not even all of them. No Turkish. So using the Turkish UI might indeed be the solution for now.

Archived