Evernote Reminders to Google Calendar

• Level 5*
On 2018-01-13 at 1:04 PM, EdwardDarrah said:

I was hoping for assistance in linking my Evernote reminders to my google calendar. Secondly, is it possible to connect Evernote notes to calendar events? I look forward to hearing others insights and suggestions.

This feature is offered by Cronofy Calendar Connector

I post Evernote urls in my calendar events (Apple Calendar)

• Level 5

I use Cronofy, and find it pretty effective, with only a fairly slight lag between updating a reminder time in either Evernote or Google Calendar and having it sync from one to the other. This produces Calendar events with clickable Evernote links that open a read-only version of the note in your browser. They are slightly limited, in that they can only be for the default event length and color, and will have the title of the EN note.

It is also possible, as @DTLow says, to paste an Evernote link into a Calendar event (Google as well as Apple), which allows more control over the event but doesn't give you a direct link such that you can set or change a reminder in Evernote and have it show up in the event.

• Level 5*
On 2018-01-13 at 1:04 PM, EdwardDarrah said:

I was hoping for assistance in linking my Evernote reminders to my google calendar. Secondly, is it possible to connect Evernote notes to calendar events? I look forward to hearing others insights and suggestions.

This was just posted

• 7 months later...
  • Level 5*
1 hour ago, JennaR said:

I absolutely love Evernote and started using Cronofy to sync my reminders to my google calendar. Is there a way though to change which calendar within google calendar it posts to?

No calendar selection afaik.  You should be asking the Cronofy people about this.

I prefer to use a separate calendar.   My other request was to select which reminders sync to the calendar.

Cronofy has worked to great with EN reminders to sync with my Google Calendar. The connection seems to be consistent as well. There are obviously some give and take with the platform. Not being able to connect to specific calendars is one. The other is when having separate Google Calendars connected to the same Evernote account. I have a personal and G Suite account. I have linked both Calendars to Cronofy, which promotes the reminder to appear twice in my calendar, since they are shared with one another. I like the idea of having one separate calendar for EV reminders or being able to select the specific calendar to link the reminder too. At this point, it’s safe to say Cronofy doesn’t have the ability offer these features, for what ever reason. One suggestion which removes Cronofy, but creates an additional step or two. Copy the link of the note you want to be reminded about. Open a reminder in the Calendar or Remidners, and paste the link  into the note section. Use the title of the note for reminder title and select the specific date and time. This reminder will then appear in your Calendar under the main calendar. Make sure you have taks enabled so it appears on the web version. This setup is nice because Google Reminders will automatically move to the the day if you don’t complete it during the initial set time. Hopefully this is helpful.

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...