• Announcements

• Shane D.

Evernote Business Beta - Spaces   12/20/2017

We're very excited to announce the public beta of an upcoming rework for Evernote Business! To learn more, go Here
    • Shane D.

2018 Evernote Webinars   01/04/2018

To kick off the new year, we're excited to announce our  updated schedule for our series of webinars! Please check the events calendar to see which one works best for you!

Hi,

Before I relay my issue, I don't see a way to log into my account & see all my previous posts. Is that not a feature here, or am I just missing it?

Onto the bug at hand :(

This is for the Windows application -

If I paste a link into a note, then start typing after the link (with a space after it) or even on the next line or several lines below it, it drags the link into my text & there is NO WAY to get rid of it.

Clicking Ctrl U doesn't help at all. :(

I've just tweeted them this issue. I have had this issue for a while now even in the previous version.

Hi.  Haven't noticed this issue recently,  but when it did occur I'd paste a link,  hit return and add a space,  then type away.  Back to the end of the link and delete the line break,  and my new text is part of the same line.  Just tried to type after a link in the current beta and there's definitely no problem - have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?

I've had several issues since I upgraded to 6.8.7.6387 (306387) Public (CE Build ce-1.36.3494)

I wrote them about my other thread too. Someone else is having that issue there too.

I just tried to upgrade & it pops up with a window giving you the option for the free, the Plus or the Premium, but in the basic it doesn't allow you to click on anything. Grrrr - 

2018-01-13_2123

On 1/13/2018 at 7:24 PM, RapidFinancialSolutions said:

but in the basic it doesn't allow you to click on anything. Grrrr - 

Hi.  You already have the free (Basic) account,  so it's not possible to 'upgrade' to your existing package.  If you were looking to downgrade to Basic from a paid option,  one of the other links would say 'manage your subscription' and Basic would have a button.

21 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  You already have the free (Basic) account,  so it's not possible to 'upgrade' to your existing package.  If you were looking to downgrade to Basic from a paid option,  one of the other links would say 'manage your subscription' and Basic would have a button.

LOL, sorry, I thought I was checking for "updates", not upgrades. I didn't read it clearly.

I was hoping the update would clear the issue so I don't have to uninstall & reinstall, but there are no updates.

Thanks

• Haha 1