I have been having an issue with synching on my iPhone. It will only sync if I restart my phone. I have tried syncing by pulling down on my notes and syncing under the account section. Neither work. I have tried all of the troubleshooting tips.I have tried deleting and reinstalling the app. I am connected to the internet. There are no notes in my trash. Evernote's status blog also states that everything is running smoothly. I have Evernote Basic, and I made sure I don't have more than 2 devices associated. I also made sure I had the latest update. Does anyone else have any other suggestions?

I had the same problem with both the iPhone (7Plus) and iPad (pro). Restarting the iPhone seems to have resolved the problem, but I had to remove the app and re-install it on the iPad Pro. (Years ago that was Evernote's default suggestion for resolving problems, and the re-download was painful given the low processor speeds and internet speeds available then. This time the re-download went quickly.)

I use EN Premium.

Archived