Sync by pulling down shortcuts section on ios

The way it works now, one has to exit the note and go to the note list to sync, which causes the current note/position on the right half of the screen to change. This is really cumbersome when down in a note, leaving the note and coming back to find where it was you were last. Often, I've got various things on the desk like books that I'm researching in/things I'm drawing etc etc. There is a lot of task switching between the ipad and what's on the desk and sometimes I don't get back to the ipad for 30plus minutes. I'd like to sync "just in case" due to occasional conflicts in notes and it would be ideal to have a quicker way to sync without losing the note/place you were working on. A solution would be to be able to pull down from the shortcuts area to sync since pulling down on that area doesn't change the notes position/place on the other screen. I'm fine adding research to a note that is open half page as this is how I normally work, but I can't sync from here without going to all notes and losing the note I'm in. Hope that makes sense and is something that will be considered.

Archived