DarrylGittins

Where is the Evernote Skill for Alexa?

Idea

Where is the Evernote Skill for Alexa? There are so many useless skills for Alexa, so it couldn't be that hard to create one.

Surely Evernote could do this?

• Thanks 2

4 replies to this idea

I'm not an Alexa user but I saw this a while back

Thanks DTLow,

I did see that but the skill won't load for me and I don't see it listed. Maybe because I'm in Canada? 

Appreciate the suggestion though!

Hi.  Try this link - https://www.codecademy.com/courses/learn-alexa-skills-kit/lessons/intro-to-alexa?course_redirect=learn-alexa

In this sequence, you will learn how to create a simple Hello Codecademy Alexa skill. You will build the interaction model and Amazon Lambda function that responds to a user's voice with a personal welcome message. Though it is not a prerequisite for most of the content in this sequence, a basic understanding of JavaScript will help you understand the programming logic in this course sequence.

I'm sure Evernote devs could build a skill,  but the problem may be where that priority fits into their existing schedule of work - which is probably quite a long list already...

• Thanks 1

Thanks for sharing the codecacedemy .

does not seem this complicated, building a skill!

Really wondering, considering the vast post on these forums, when evernote may pickt this idea up?

• Like 1