Larry - Premier Financial

Duplicate Accounts - Please Help

Hi,

I realized that I inadvertently created two Evernote basic accounts, using two different e-mail addresses, and would like to combine/migrate the notebooks and notes into just one account.  Is there anything that can be done to help?

Thank you for anything anyone can please offer to help remedy.

2 hours ago, Larry - Premier Financial said:

I realized that I inadvertently created two Evernote basic accounts, using two different e-mail addresses, and would like to combine/migrate the notebooks and notes into just one account.  Is there anything that can be done to help?

To transfer notes to another account, I would use the export/import feature (Mac/Win).  This can also be done using the shared notebook feature.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

...but beware that  basic account has quite a low upload limit per month (60MB).  If you have a lot of notes in one account it might use up your upload allowance for that month.  Import (on a desktop) from the smallest account if you can,  and import to a 'local notebook' - where the notes are only stored on the local hard drive.  You can move them to a synced notebook on that machine when you have the monthly allowance spare to do so.

• Thanks 1