Bulk clipping

Ncdad1

Idea

I often have  slow internet connection and clipping multiple webpages can be painfully slow.  I often have to wait 3 minutes for the clipping and syncing to complete per link using simplified.  This is especially distracting when I am doing research and am collection lots of information.  A few minute task turns into an hour.

I would like to see a bulk loading option where I could clip and paste the URLs to a list that could be executed later or better offline.  

I would than check a log to see if everything completed successfully.  In not offline, I could run the script at night and have everything loaded by morning.

Better than cliping and pasting each URLs would be an option on the  program (clip, screenshot, simplify, etc) to say "Bulk list" to be executed later or offline.

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5*

Hi.  I can see where that would be useful;  only caveat with respect to adding as a feature is:  would a development like this help a significant number* of users or potential users? 

* As in:  would it generate sufficient income to cover the cost of developing and including this?

I suspect this request is one for a back burner somewhere...

• Level 5*
On 2017-12-22 at 8:11 AM, Ncdad1 said:

In not offline, I could run the script at night and have everything loaded by morning.

This seems do-able since we're running on a Mac, and Evernote contains a scripting layer5a3fefd0a2a07_ScreenShot2017-12-24at10_17_22.png.122016f14995243d983673385c514fe9.png 

There is a script command "Create Note from URL"

edited: It actually works - just tried it with5a4011a0e191d_ScreenShot2017-12-24at12_43_19.png.6cd6719a382c4789d44537b31f889aa3.png

Archived