Evernote for Mac 6.13.3 GA

Jason Creadore

Idea

Hello Community, 

We are releasing version 6.13.3 GA to fix bugs select users have been encountering when launching the app and leaving business notebooks. You can download it here, or check for updates to get the latest. 

Happy holidays!

Jason and the Mac Team

Version 6.13.3 GA Release Notes

Fixed:

- A fix to for issues involving crashes on startup experienced by some users

- A fix for erroneous continuous syncing when a user leaves a business notebook

17 replies to this idea

On 1/2/2018 at 5:43 PM, fvg said:
  • Member +
  • 26 posts

Hi,

this is URGENT, please. After updating to Version 6.13.3 (455969 Direct), Editor: 1.30.3433 (fec246b) on both my desktop and laptop, I cannot ANYTHING on my existing notes, in ANY of the computers, only on new ones!!! IT only works if I go online, which is not very practical for me. I keep getting the message “Note content is invalid” with anything I write or modify (including formatting).

I have already reinstalled the program twice on my laptop (El Capitan, 10.11.6) and desktop (10.12.6), and I keep getting the same problem.

I also tried installing an older version of Evernote, but I got messages saying my current data was not compatible with the old version. Evernote does NOT make it simple to find older versions, and I found one that was too old (6.11)

If you know where I can find 13.1 or something around that, it might be enough.

This is a disaster. I have not done updates in a long time, because of major problems with one of the (now old) updates, and now this. 

Help?

thanks,

Fernando

Do you all plan to implement code syntax highlighting in the code block anytime soon, or at all? 

Been using Evernote for years as. a paid user, and this is the one thing that really makes using it in my work life a pain. Many of the "gurus" on this forum have commented how external tools can be used to copy/paste content into Evernote and the syntax highlighting stays - and that that should be sufficient for us developers. It isn't. I'm glad they're happy with that workaround, but the rest of us would really like Evernote to support it natively. 

On 12/21/2017 at 6:33 PM, Jason Creadore said:

Hello Community, 

We are releasing version 6.13.3 GA to fix bugs select users have been encountering when launching the app and leaving business notebooks. You can download it here, or check for updates to get the latest. 

Happy holidays!

Jason and the Mac Team

Version 6.13.3 GA Release Notes

Fixed:

- A fix to for issues involving crashes on startup experienced by some users

- A fix for erroneous continuous syncing when a user leaves a business notebook

Dear Jason & Evernote,

Could you please update us on this serious Evernote issue?

Thank you and kind greetings,

Ignacy

On 1/8/2018 at 11:28 AM, SaaS_User said:

Evernote is very very slow since updating to Version 6.13.3 (455969 Direct), Editor: 1.30.3433 (fec246b), on a MacOS High Sierra 10.13.2.

After typing notes it takes a fews seconds from keyboard input to finally display in the note.

I have tried both completely logging and shutting down machine and restarting.  Neither was able to fix the issue.

Not seeing that here. Pretty responsive, and I have a low end Macbook. Are you running any other software that might be interfering?

Evernote is very very slow since updating to Version 6.13.3 (455969 Direct), Editor: 1.30.3433 (fec246b), on a MacOS High Sierra 10.13.2.

After typing notes it takes a fews seconds from keyboard input to finally display in the note.

I have tried both completely logging and shutting down machine and restarting.  Neither was able to fix the issue.

• Member +
  • 26 posts

Hi,

this is URGENT, please. After updating to Version 6.13.3 (455969 Direct), Editor: 1.30.3433 (fec246b) on both my desktop and laptop, I cannot ANYTHING on my existing notes, in ANY of the computers, only on new ones!!! IT only works if I go online, which is not very practical for me. I keep getting the message “Note content is invalid” with anything I write or modify (including formatting).

I have already reinstalled the program twice on my laptop (El Capitan, 10.11.6) and desktop (10.12.6), and I keep getting the same problem.

I also tried installing an older version of Evernote, but I got messages saying my current data was not compatible with the old version. Evernote does NOT make it simple to find older versions, and I found one that was too old (6.11)

If you know where I can find 13.1 or something around that, it might be enough.

This is a disaster. I have not done updates in a long time, because of major problems with one of the (now old) updates, and now this. 

Help?

thanks,

Fernando

7 hours ago, Evernoteren said:

Same thing here. The "re-release 6.13.3GA" still sends me into login loop. 

Thanks for this Christmas "gift". Evernote, good job. :angry:

Try going to ~/Library/Application Support/com.evernote.Evernote and deleting the "version" file. 
Does it allow you to login now? 

16 hours ago, fengsbear said:

It is nothing happened after I enter the username & password updating to Mac 6.13.3 from Mac 6.14 Beta1.

When I launch the Evernote again, it still needs me to enter the username and password again and no responses.

Now I can't use the Evernote. 

What happened? 

Same thing here. The "re-release 6.13.3GA" still sends me into login loop. 

Thanks for this Christmas "gift". Evernote, good job. :angry:

• Level 5*
13 hours ago, fengsbear said:

It is nothing happened after I enter the username & password updating to Mac 6.13.3 from Mac 6.14 Beta1.

When I launch the Evernote again, it still needs me to enter the username and password again and no responses.

What happened? 

When downgrading, you might need to rebuild your v6.14 database

• One method is delete the database at /Users/<user>/Library/Application Support/com.evernote.Evernote/accounts/www.evernote.com/
    The database will be rebuilt from the servers.  Warning;  the rebuild will not include Local Notebooks or unsyncd notes

What happened? 

Archived