mcluff

Update to 6.13.3 puts me in login loop

Just updated to version 6.13.3 (details below) and am now stuck in a login loop. Evernote opens, asks for me to log in, accepts my input.

But it does not open the main panel, then prompts me to re-login. Rebooting does not fix this. (Also tried to use the workaround in the prior topic, taking a screenshot via the toolbar and saving. This did not work.)

Version 6.13.3 (455959 Direct)
Editor: 1.30.3433 (fec246b)

(That's what I get for updating while I'm at a meeting! Good thing I have the web interface to take notes on.)

• Like 1

Evernote really botched this one. In my years of using Evernote,  I have never been denied access to the desktop access, until now. And it's not a pretty record for Evernote.

Just like you, I'm using web access now. Simply unbelievable.

• Like 1

Same thing with me.  Exactly as mcluff described it.  Web access only option for me right now.

I had to uninstall/reboot/reinstall/resync. I guess that's the risk I took when updating during a meeting while part of the beta program!

6.14 Beta 1 (455983 Direct) thankfully broke the login loop, allowing me to update without resorting to a full uninstall/reboot/reinstall/resync.