notes loss after syncing account to evernote web

my notes were all gone after upgrading my basic account to premium and syncing my evernote app in my iphone7  to evernote web, i already tried all the solutions that other users from the forum suggested.. 

kindly please help me recover on how to recover my notes..

:(

THANKS..

• Level 5*

The notes aren't visible on the web version?  IAC, make sure you are using the same account information.  It is easy to accidentally create an account with EN.  This is the issue most of the time when all notes disappear.  If not, then I would contact support since you are a premium member.  You can also try Twitter support.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Level 5*
31 minutes ago, steven icasa said:

it's like it went to somewhere else

Repeating @CalS's point.  Are you sure you're using the correct userid, or did you go "somewhere else"; as in a new account

2 minutes ago, DTLow said:
33 minutes ago, steven icasa said:

it's like it went to somewhere else

Repeating @CalS's point.  Are you sure you're using the correct userid, or did you go "somewhere else"; as in a new account

yes im using the correct userID...what i mean about "somewhere else" is that all files were all gone and nothing was left even a single note...

• Level 5*
10 hours ago, steven icasa said:

yes im using the correct userID...what i mean about "somewhere else" is that all files were all gone and nothing was left even a single note...

If you are using the same user name and password the notes should be on the web.  I would contact support at this point.  

Archived