LuizSiqueiraNeto

Missed changes made to a note

Using my Tablet Galaxy TabA I have exported a text from Pocket (Android) to Evernote; then I marked, using the mark text, some passages of the text; I finally added notes with the S-pen, using the "Writing" tool, in some parts of the note, I did this on the street, I was connected to the Internet through the Internet sharing of my Galaxy Note5; Everything seemed fine; already at home I accessed the note of my 2 in 1 Yoga 520 and noticed that the annotation using the tool "Writing" had disappeared, I took a look at my Tablet and there also the note had disappeared. I do not know if there was a problem saving the note in Evernote for Android or if it was a problem in sync. Anyway it was a problem. What I lost is not so serious, but it could be. Has anyone had similar problems? Does anyone know a way to avoid this problem?

Could have been a problem.  Only thought would be when swapping platforms be sure the start/end syncs occur.  Particularly if there may have been changes in internet while out and about.

• Thanks 1

Once again I lost my notes, this time almost the whole text has been lost, very frustrating. There really is some problem with Evernote for Android. Unfortunately I'm losing confidence in the tool, I'll probably migrate to Google Docs.